Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Shirdi Sai Baba's Eleven Commandments

Shirdi Sai Baba's statements :-

One who takes on to a SHIRDI trip,
Will shun, all dangers that could grip.


One who steps into My shrine,
Rids all gloom to become mine.


I will go to renounce this frame & body,
To save my devotee of every jeopardy.


Keep your heart fulfilled with faithful devotion,
My Shrine will fill all your hopes, in anticipation.


Presume that I am with you, always ever living,
Introspect ! Truth must come to your knowing.


None goes discontented, if one surrenders,
Hey! Do you have any, who otherwise wanders ?


What resides in ones pure heart & feelings,
Is what sets Me in motion to give earnings.


Will I not have burden of your sufferings,
So choose not to waver in truthful doings.


Come for the fullest help, that you seek,
So long as you deserve, than you sneak.


Submerge and harmonize with me in entirety,
Else that debt remains unsettled in totality.


Salvation is bound to reach that devotee,
Who merges oneself wholly in and with Me.